Photosynthesis: Current status of theory and experiment
Lecturer: Professor Leonas Valkunas (Vilnius University, Lithuania)
Time: 9:30am-11:50am, July 20th-22nd
Physical and chemical building, Science and technology exhibition hall on 1st floor
Theory and Computational Molecular Science Center
School of Chemistry and Materials Science of USTC
Graduate School of USTC
- Advanced Porous Materials and Membranes for CO2 Capture
- Teaching Old Oligos New Tricks – A Macromolecular Approach
- Rational design of photocatalysts for water splitting and CO...
- The Infrared Free-Electron Laser at the Fritz Haber Institut...
- Polymerisation-Induced Self-Assembly via RAFT Dispersion Pol...