Elsevier Author Workshop: How to get published in Scholarly Journals: writing, reviewing and ethical issues in journal publishing
Lecturer: Jan Willem Wijnen, Executive Publisher Surfaces and interfaces;Elsevier
Time: 2:30-4:30pm, Feb.17th
Place: Physical and chemical building, Science and technology exhibition hall on 1st floor (理化大楼一楼科技展厅)
Topic: How to get published in Scholarly Journals: writing, reviewing and ethical issues in journal publishing
Publishing research in well known scientific journals is one way that researchers build reputation in their community and allow the wide dissemination of their work. This presentation will go through the structure of the article, introduce best practice tips and hints when writing a paper, highlight the editorial process, and detail the main ethical issues that face authors, reviewers, editors and publishers on a day-to-day basis.
The aim of the Author workshop is to advise, provide tips to authors to improve the quality of their manuscripts and thus increase their chances of their papers being accepted for publication in reputable, international, ISI listed journals.
- Advanced Porous Materials and Membranes for CO2 Capture
- Teaching Old Oligos New Tricks – A Macromolecular Approach
- Rational design of photocatalysts for water splitting and CO2 conversion
- The Infrared Free-Electron Laser at the Fritz Haber Institute: A Tool for IR Spectroscopy of Molecules, Clusters, and Solids
- Polymerisation-Induced Self-Assembly via RAFT Dispersion Polymerisation