Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
School of Chemistry and Materials Science
University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui 230026, P. R. China
Fax: 86-551-63606689E-mail: email@example.com
Prof. Yao Fu is now a professor and doctoral supervisor of University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), a member of Ministry of Education Distinguished Professor of Yangtze River Scholars, one recipient of the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars, and one of Leading Scientist of Ten Thousand Talents Program of China. Prof. Yao Fu engaged in the fields of organic chemistry and green chemistry. In the research group of Prof. Yao Fu, the combination of theory and experiment studies is used to develop new reactions and catalytic systems in line with the concept of green chemistry, which are applied to the high-value utilization of renewable resources. The research group of Prof. Yao Fu has achieved a series of progresses in the fields of green synthesis and biomass energy chemical industry.
The research results are published in top international journals and domestic journals with international influence, such as Science, J. Am. Chem. Soc., Sci. China Chem. and so on. More than 40 chinese patents, 1 american patent and 1 european patent have been authorized. 2 patents has been technology transferred. The research results have attracted wide attentions, the weekly news of the American Chemical Society Chemical & Engineering News and Chemistry World affiliation to Royal Chemical Society highlighted these research results. All papers published by the research group of Prof. Yao Fu had been cited for more than 12,600 times, 14 papers were selected as ESI Top 1% highly cited papers, 1 paper was selected as ESI Top 0.1% hot paper, 30 papers had been cited for more than 100 times, and the H-factor is now 60.
Prof. Yao Fu has been awarded ‘The Second Prize of National Natural Science Award of China (Place No. 2)’, ‘Min Enze Prize for Outstanding Contribution to the Energy and Chemical Industry’, ‘Chinese Chemical Society Young Chemist Award’, ‘Chinese Chemical Society Physical Organic Chemistry Youth Award’, ‘The First Prize of Ministry of Education Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation Award’, ‘The Asian Core Program Lectureship Award’, and ‘USTC Alumni Foundation Young Faculty Achievement Award’. Prof. Yao Fu was invited to serve as the editorial board member of ChemSusChem, Acta Chimica Sinica, Chinese Journal of Chemistry, and Chinese Journal of Organic Chemistry. Prof. Yao Fu is also the committee member of Physical Organic Chemistry Committee (CAS), Green Chemistry Committee (CAS), and Asia-Oceania Conference on Green and Sustainable Chemistry.
1. Physical Organic Chemistry
2. Green Organic Synthesis
3. Biomass Energy and Chemical Industry
1. Photocatalytic decarboxylative alkylations mediated by triphenylphosphine and sodium iodide, Ming-Chen Fu, Rui Shang*, Bin Zhao, Bing Wang, Yao Fu*, Science2019, 363, 1429.
2. Nickel-Catalyzed Enantioconvergent Reductive Hydroalkylation of Olefins with α-Heteroatom Phosphorus or Sulfur Alkyl Electrophiles, Shi-Jiang He, Jia-Wang Wang, Yan Li, Zhe-Yuan Xu, Xiao-Xu Wang, Xi Lu,* Yao Fu*, J. Am. Chem. Soc.2020, 142, 214.
3. Irradiation-Induced Heck Reaction of Unactivated Alkyl Halides at Room Temperature, Guang-Zu Wang, Rui Shang*, Wan-Min Cheng, Yao Fu*, J. Am. Chem. Soc.2017, 139, 18307. (Cover Article)
4. Nickel-Catalyzed Defluorinative Reductive Cross-Coupling of gem-Difluoroalkenes with Unactivated Secondary and Tertiary Alkyl Halides, Xi Lu, Yan Wang, Ben Zhang, Jing-Jing Pi, Xiao-Xu Wang, Tian-Jun Gong*, Bin Xiao, Yao Fu*, J. Am. Chem. Soc.2017, 139, 12632.
5. Irradiation-induced palladium-catalyzed decarboxylative desaturation enabled by a dual ligand system, Wan-Min Cheng, Rui Shang*, Yao Fu*, Nat. Commun.2018, 9, 5215.
6. Nickel-catalyzed synthesis of 1,1-diborylalkanes from terminal alkenes, Lei Li, Tian-Jun Gong, Xi Lu, Bin Xiao*, Yao Fu*, Nat. Commun.2017, 8, 345.
7. Ligand-Controlled Regiodivergent Copper-Catalyzed Alkylboration of Alkenes, Wei Su, Tian-Jun Gong, Xi Lu, Meng-Yu Xu, Chu-Guo Yu, Zheng-Yang Xu, Hai-Zhu Yu, Bin Xiao*, Yao Fu*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2015, 54, 12957. (Very Important Paper)
8. Pd-Catalyzed Regioselective Activation of gem-Difluorinated Cyclopropanes: A Highly Efficient Approach to 2-Fluorinated Allylic Scaffolds, Jun Xu, Ebrahim-Alkhalil Ahmed, Bin Xiao, Qian-Qian Lu, Yun-Long Wang, Chu-Guo Yu, Yao Fu*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2015, 54, 8231.
9. Effective conversion of cellobiose and glucose to sorbitol using non-noble bimetallic NiCo/HZSM-5 catalyst, Bakht Zada, Long Yan, Yao Fu*, Sci. China Chem.2018, 61, 1167. SPECIAL ISSUE: Celebrating the 60th Anniversary of the University of Science and Technology of China.
10. Free Radical Pathway Cleavage of C-O Bonds for the Synthesis of Alkylboron Compounds, Xi Lu, Zhen-Qi Zhang, Lu Yu, Ben Zhang, Bing Wang, Tian-Jun Gong, Chang-Lin Tian, Bin Xiao, Yao Fu*, Chin. J. Chem.2019, 37, 11. (Breaking Reports)