Ph.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook (1987); B.S., University of Science & Technology of China (1982).
Professor of Physical Chemistry
Department of Chemical Physics
School of Chemistry and Materials Science
University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui 230026, P. R. China
Using a combination of synthetic chemistry, polymer physics and molecular biology, we design and execute decisive experiments to answer important questions of macromolecules, colloids and biology, including
1) development of non-viral vectors for molecular medicines;
2) nucleation of neuron-degenerative diseases related protein aggregation;
3) design, synthesis and assembly of functional macromolecules;
4) dynamics and structures of polymer solutions and gel networks;
5) molecular characteristic properties of intractable and special polymers.