Name: YAN Yijing（严以京）
Address: Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at the Microscale,
University of Science and Technology of China,
Hefei, 230026, China
EDUCATION AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
B.Sc., Chemistry, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Ph.D., Chemistry, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Rochester
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Dept. of Chemistry, University of California at San Diego
Research Associate Professor, Dept. of Chemistry and Institute for Nonlinear Science, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Professor, Department of Chemistry, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Professor, Department of Chemical Physics and Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at the Microscale, University of Science and Technology of China
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
American Physics Society Fellow (Citation: For his pioneering and seminal investigations of the fundamental theory for quantum dissipative dynamics of open systems, together with applications to the systems involved in laser manipulation and detection, time-dependent quantum transport, nonlinear optical spectroscopy, and strong electron-electron interactions)
Outstanding Overseas Scientist, CAS, China
Outstanding Overseas Young Scientist, NNSF, China
Journal of Chemical Physics (2019)
Referee for Journals:
Physical Review A & B;
Journal of Chemical Physics;
Journal of Physical Chemistry A & B;
Chemical Physics Letters;
Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General;
Journal of American Optical Society B;
Physics Letters A;
Computer Physics Communications;
Quantum mechanics of open systems:Develop theories, models, and computational methods for a wide range of systems: Quantum dissipation and many-particle dynamics; Strongly correlated electronic systems; Quantum coherence in biological systems; Long-range charge transfer and quantum transport in complex molecular systems; Quantum optics and optical spectroscopy; Chemical reaction dynamics in solutions.
CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS
1) Theories and methods for open quantum systems, National Natural Science Foundation of China (Key program) (2017.01—2021.12)
2) Multi-scale image integration and simulation surpported by the Large-scale Scientific Apparatus, Key Research and Development Program, Ministry of Science and Technology (2016.07-2021.07)
1. “Correlated Driving and Dissipation in Two-Dimensional Spectroscopy”, Jian Xu, Houdao Zhang, Rui-Xue Xu, and Y. J. Yan, J. Chem. Phys. 138, 024106 (2013).
2. “Kondo Memory in Driven Strongly Correlated Quantum Dots”, X. Zheng, Y. J. Yan, and Massimiliano Di Ventra, Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 086601 (2013).
3. “Theory of Open Quantum Systems with Bath of Electrons and Phonons and Spins: Many-Dissipaton Density Matrixes Approach”, Y. J. Yan, J. Chem. Phys. 140, 054105 (2014).
4. “Hierarchical Equations of Motion for an Impurity Solver in Dynamical Mean-Field Theory”, Dong Hou, Rulin Wang, Xiao Zheng, NingHua Tong, JianHua Wei, and Y. J. Yan, Phys. Rev. B 90, 045141 (2014).
5. “Nonperturbative Spin-Boson and Spin-Spin Dynamics and Nonlinear Fano Interferences: A Unified Dissipaton Theory based Study”, Hou-Dao Zhang, Rui-Xue Xu, Xiao Zheng, and Y. J. Yan, J. Chem. Phys. (2015).
6. “HEOM-QUICK: A Program for Accurate, Efficient and Universal Characterization of Strongly Correlated Quantum Impurity Systems”, LvZhou Ye, XiaoLi Wang, Dong Hou, Rui-Xue Xu, Xiao Zheng, and Y. J. Yan, WIREs Comp. Mol. Sci. 6, 608-638 (2016).
7. “Effects of Herzberg–Teller Vibronic Coupling on Coherent Excitation Energy Transfer”, Hou-Dao Zhang, Qin Qiao, Rui-Xue Xu, and Y. J. Yan, J. Chem. Phys. 145, 204109 (2016).
8. “Thermodynamic Meaning of Local Temperature of Nonequilibrium Open Quantum Systems”, LvZhou Ye, Xiao Zheng, Y. J. Yan, and M. Di Ventra, Phys. Rev. B 94, 245105 (2016).
9. “Fokker-Planck Quantum Master Equation for Mixed Quantum-Semiclassical Dynamics”, Jin-Jin Ding, Yao Wang, Hou-Dao Zhang, Rui-Xue Xu, Xiao Zheng, and Y. J. Yan, J. Chem. Phys. 146, 024104 (2017).
10. “Stochastic Representation of non-Markovian Fermionic Quantum Dissipation”, Lu Han, Vladimir Chernyak, Yun-An Yan, X. Zheng, and Y. J. Yan, Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 050601 (2019).