Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
School of Chemistry and Materials Science
University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui 230026, P. R. China
EDUCATION AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Professor, University of Science & Technology of China
The Biodesign Institute, Arizona State University, USA
Bechman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
University of Science & Technology of China, China
Shandong University, China
We are interested in developing and applying novel technologies for a fundamental understanding of the complex interfacial chemistry processes. Specifically, we develop a host of methods that enable visualization of interfacial chemistry processes at the single-particle, -cell, and -molecule level.
1. Liu YN, Lv ZT, Lv WL, Liu XW*. Plasmonic probing of the adhesion strength of single microbial cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2020, 117: 27148-27153.
2. Qian C, Wu G, Jiang D, Zhao XN, Chen HB, Yang YZ, Liu XW*. Identification of nanoparticles via plasmonic scattering interferometry. Angewandte Chemie International Edition 2019, 58: 4217-4220.
3. Liu YN, Chen HB, Liu XW*. Rapid assessment of water toxicity by plasmonic nanomechanical sensing. Analytical Chemistry. 2020, 92: 1309-1315.
4. Chen HB, Jiang D, Liu YN, Qian C, Zhou XL, Liu XW*. Probing the deposition kinetics of nanoparticles by plasmonic imaging and counting single nanoparticles. Environmental Science & Technology Letters2020, 7: 298-302.
5. Zhou XL, Yang Y, Wang SP*, Liu XW*. Surface plasmon resonance microscopy: from single‐molecule sensing to single‐cell imaging. Angewandte Chemie International Edition 2020, 59:1776-1785.